Today you’ll discover a new freebie that helps to make the most of those pretty verse card printables I’m always giving you. There are some other ways you might put this little darling to use, I suppose…
Ways to use this (super easy) DIY holder/ stand:
- verse card stand (Am I partial? Obviously!)
- photo display
- business card holder
- place card holders
- art display
- menu stand
- sign holder
- holiday card display
…and so much more! (Psst: leave me your ideas below in the comments. I LOVE being inspired by you!)
Making these DIY card stand/ holders is a snap. In 10 minutes you can have a cute little holder made to your liking.
- Cut a strip to size (the template measures 1.5” x 8”). I suggest using cardstock paper for strength.
- Fold the strip in half (bending at the short side, I believe some call it “hamburger style” vs. “hot dog style” haha!)
- Open the strip and fold each end into the middle crease. You’ve now created 4, 2” sections with your creases. Open the strip back up.
- Fold in half just as you did to begin, cut a slit just over 1” deep in the middle of the strip (shown in photo 6 & 7).
- Now fold your strip into a triangle shape, following the creases with the slit at the peak of the triangle. Glue the bottom two folds together. Let dry.
- Gently slip your desired card into the slit until snug and adjust as needed to fit the card to your liking!
- “Ooooh and aaaah” over your darling new holder and give yourself a little pat on the back for a job well done!
Need a whole bunch of place card holders for cheap? Check! Want to coordinate perfectly with your wedding colors? Check! Looking for a unique way to grab attention at a trade show or networking event? Check! Designing a cute display for your next craft fair or ladies event? Check!
If you’re not in the mood to DIY or you’d like something more substantial and long lasting to display your photos and cards with, our 6” solid pine Display Block is on sale! I love the way 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” photo’s look in this classic display block.
Leave a comment telling me if you’d like to try this easy DIY photo/ card stand. Share your creative ideas with us below!
Here are some free printable Bible verse cards to fill that darling display: